Saturday, December 12, 2009

Camera Batteries Nz Must Have For The Coolpix 880 Why Are My Camera Batteries Going Flat?

Why are my camera batteries going flat? - camera batteries nz must have for the coolpix 880

Olympus digital camera I have four years old, began to gnaw at the batteries. I can not see have a dozen pictures and my little light, low battery. It is interesting that sometimes when they go completely flat, so I try the camera again a little later, again, that works well, and shows full battery.
I Should the batteries after each use? When the camera is too old for the standard digital camera? I hope not: (
Ideas appreciated ... Thank you!

3 comments:

Sentimental Treasures Photo said...

Clean the contacts of the battery in the camera as

Sand... said...

Camera is ok, there are some in the camera (I have his name), is necessary, you should replace the battery and the camera work well. Walk in the showroom of Olympus.

retiredP... said...

This could be questionable. It might cost more in the camera repair than it is worth. Speak with Olympus to see whether they have a solution and how much it will cost.
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_sectio ...

Post a Comment