Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ancestry Tree How Can I Export My Family Tree From Family Tree Maker 2005 To My New Tree On Ancestry.com

How can i export my family tree from Family Tree Maker 2005 to my new tree on Ancestry.com - ancestry tree

I've just started a family tree on Ancestry.com, I am a member. How do I export my tree in the Family Tree Maker 2005 at Ancestry.com tree in my back that I am too simple. I download from FTM 2005 (GEDCOM), but can not be transferred Ancestry.com Any help most appreciated

2 comments:

bastropc... said...

Access your account during the descent and for the interior. We shall see what you create trees and / or a link to a new tree or upload a GEDCOM file. You can then upload your GEDCOM.
They were Tweeking the site so it looks different from time to time.

Terry B said...

Hello, I had the exact same problem a few months ago, and I am far from today at home on vacation, so we do not have the exact procedure for me.

I know I could solve simply enter the support site FTM access and a "ticket", telling them that I started making mistakes, etc. In 24 hours I received a reply via email E-Mail me said it was a known bug, and gave me step by step instructions on what to do. Maybe you could get my question and answer here, or submit a new question for them.

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment