Saturday, January 30, 2010

Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Affect Kidneys Familial Adenomatous Polyposis/cancer Question?

Familial Adenomatous Polyposis/cancer question? - familial adenomatous polyposis affect kidneys

My friend was with familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP), 2 years, 6 months after diagnosis, diagnosed, beat the tumors of colorectal cancer - by making him go through surgery to half of the withdrawal effect. He is good, because ... until he entered the hospital a week ago for the relief of your kidney stones. Depressing story short .. Cancer is back, this time attacking the liver and left kidney. Here is my question .. I try, someone who can live the chemotherapy with a similar situation. It is located in the head or tail to go through chemo, because many people know that he was very sick with chemotherapy. And whenever I mention it can do your life, goes to save on a wall and say completely closed, as all I know, went through chemotherapy and is now cancer free, in a completely different from that duty. what is true. It is a second opinion from different doctors, but his first doctor diagnosed with colon cancer before chemotherapy is highly suggested that ... I think I'mjust try to do some online research. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment