Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pinnacle Tv Center 4.9.4 Serial Pinnacle PCTV 110i - Vidoe Capture Problem On Windows Media Center?

Pinnacle PCTV 110i - vidoe capture problem on windows media center? - pinnacle tv center 4.9.4 serial

I use Pinnacle PCTV 110i with MS XP Media Center won, but any amount or the Pinnacle Media Center or Windows Media Center in front of the video input port of analog television.
Windows Media Center, said she received about data due to the low flow.
my pc is a1320in CV.
but the other 3 games are video applications capturin frm the camera.
This problem has arisen money back only 5 days before it went very well! plz hlp me!
I need help. Please!
Thank you!
s

1 comment:

evil1gds... said...

I want to update the driver and / or cancel the driver when no updates are available ...

Post a Comment