Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tiny Pimple On Gums Little Tiny Re-accuring Bump At The Back Of The Gum Area?

Little tiny re-accuring bump at the back of the gum area? - tiny pimple on gums

Hello everyone understand that I tried, what the hell is this grain reaccuring small bump on the back of my field of rubber. Also in the same place without pain, never a blister or a jury and is usually one or two weeks after it goes really unoticable But when I realized that I finally understood that begins as a small grain edge, and press little beer, and then comes and goes. i aksed a member of my family and said pellets of Guinea-pig, its cause can not i'am in nutrition to know what a suggestion?

1 comment:

shoestri... said...

It is likely that an abscess.

The next time a you, go to your dentist so you know whether you antibiotics or a root canal treatment needed to stop it.

If it has to be moved because of a "baby" tooth, the tooth.

Post a Comment