Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dreaming About Candles Dreaming About Fire? Not Violent Fire Though?

Dreaming about fire? Not violent fire though? - dreaming about candles

Ok, so I have this dream where you randomly at a party in the fire or at least a piece of clothing is on fire, for example, scarf, jacket, etc. They Do not Care (it even falls asleep while the fire only) later

My friend had a dream for me, I am a collector of weapons and I live in a dream with my knife, allegedly for use in person and then make your scalp (I'm not Native American) What is this? What is fever? I refer to your dream home

Well, a dream on fire, I dreamed that our apartment complex is on fire, but we are not just about us.

It is not as violent noise of the fire around my dreams anyway, the fire, such as candles, very quiet

No comments:

Post a Comment