Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Prego Breast Wart Pictures Need Help With Illness.?

Need help with illness.? - prego breast wart pictures

I just turned 37, I developed a headache, waking up with nosebleeds, bleeding gums when brushing your teeth, tired, but can not sleep, restlessness, uncontrollable, and feels almost like RLS, but my whole body, bruises, I have a cut on the palm of the hand other days and she bled for 2 days, I'm losing unwanted weight, and abdominal pain. I went to the doctor and says I'm depressed and put me on celexa, but my mood has improved my havn't other symptoms and is not convinced that all the leaves with symptoms of depression? I had blood tests were normal and routine, as far as I know. I also believe that I am because of my nationality Biostar docs say something women. does not seem to listen when I explain what was happening and I do not worry wart. Oh, and Iis beyond my chest. Prego, I had tests and if I have a few negative tubes of 11 years. mamo was normal. Catscan showed no tumor. I do not know what to do next. Cancer is my family on both sides. My uncle died of cancer not sure what kind, my maternal grandmother died of cancer, is not sure what kind, two aunts on both sides of surviving cancer, have survived three Cusins chest, my father fought against skin cancer and now I am a survivor of cancer of the cervix. Kinda affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment