Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Time Do The People On The Boat On Poptropica Why Do People Feel So Afraid To Stand Up And Rock The Boat Sometimes?

Why do people feel so afraid to stand up and rock the boat sometimes? - what time do the people on the boat on poptropica

I agree it is a time and place, but come on! Why it's cool, black. I think it's great to be who you are. The race should play no role. Is not that what I always say y'all. The race should play no role. Why are blacks always play the race card?

2 comments:

Alicia said...

You win with him.

Zebra said...

The correction, African-Americans playing the race card, do I see any other race. To play None of the Jamaicans or Africans in the United Kingdom, the race card? No. Is it in Canada? No, it's just black. Hang Up and bitter about the past. I'm of Irish descent in particular. The Irish have been oppressed and occupied by the British, are bitter and played the race card for that? No I am? No

Several times I heard the Jewish people are complaining about how blacks continue. I mean, hello? World War II - you hear the Jews at any time raving about the Holocaust? No place, they are pretty quiet about this and that more recently, when slavery. Even in Africa, are used on ships brought Africans to America?Other black Africans. Profited from the sale of the black population. Do not get me wrong, I am not racist against blacks, but God, I am tired of their crap and I want to go on and upward, like everyone else.

Post a Comment