Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Got An Std With No Health Insurance STD Question/Health Ins?

STD question/Health Ins? - i got an std with no health insurance

Recently, I had some mild discomfort during urination and a slight tingling in my penis. A few months ago I went to the doctor and he gave me Cipro and doxycycline. I told him that I had 1 partner and we split up about 4-5 months before the symptoms. Can I get an STD? I think that is unlikely, but is designed for a urinary tract infection and the response was negative.

My next question is: my parents pay my health ins. I like the school. If I choose to be tested for gonorrhea and Chlymedia discovered by a statement from my health insurance? Not really a mistake ....

4 comments:

Lady Wraith said...

If you are afraid that their parents know, you can always try is a free clinic.

However, antibiotics prescribed by your doctor should first be taken into account, sexually transmitted diseases ... unless) RS (resistant strain.

I do not want to worry about, but the best measure that would make an appointment with the physician and addressed the problem of irritation or tingling. Explain your situation with your doctor, and that gives you the assurance when he said that the settlement comes from your insurance company as a "Committee of the routine investigation" and "not afraid of STDs

Whenever you irritation "down there", you should consult a doctor, not an area respond to risks.

babykayn... said...

Should be because you are in school to be able to show the health center for students, do better and cheaper than likely to be used for any type of bill or the statement of the origin of sending their parents. But so far the only show that really, what he had done, laboratory work will not say exactly what had happened. And above all, if you had to ask himself what work is evaluated in the laboratory as evidence of a sore throat and the doctor wanted to do more tests or something.

alpla said...

Yes, she knows it. The best solution would be to say that the parents aware of and have more knowledge than you might think.

mjblonde... said...

First, it may take months before the symptoms appear after infection with CT / GC and it is likely that you, and it has finally begun to effect long enough to have the symptoms.
UTI is an infection of the urinary tract caused by bacteria. Men are not affected in general.

What your parents that the information in your health insurance, they say, they do not receive an explanation of the exact test you have. He will say: "no services laboratory tests GC TC. It is not descriptive enough. I work for the largest clinical laboratory in North America, a provider of test and quality assurance testing vendo CT so I know the details. Be sure to get tested and treated if necessary.

Post a Comment