Monday, February 15, 2010

Schoolgirl Caning Talking With My Gran About My Discipline Questions Here...?

Talking with my gran about my discipline questions here...? - schoolgirl caning

and told me that if my mother was young she was (my grandmother), a stick and a belt that hangs in the kitchen, but never used.

He agreed that, for certain offenses, the whip must be reduced and taken recently from a 15yr old female student, a teacher, and he is convinced of the need to hear whipping / flogging in front of his friends.

Do you agree?

1 comment:

folklore said...

The world has changed since the days when his mother put the big change. I guess if your mother was exposed to the morality of today, television, music and violence in general, while I was growing up, would the risk of a wooden spoon, etc., does not make sense. As in chemistry class would need a control to compare the two, and it is not possible. Talk to your program, and many things that people have more information to their character better.

Post a Comment